found caches showing as exclamation point

kathycar

Yesterday I logged some found caches, and most of them are showing up as exclamation points on the map rather than smiles.  Two are showing up as smiles. I am using a new computer for the first time, and don't know if that has something to do with it. I have logged off and back on, restarted the computer etc. to no success. When I look at the cache page my logs are there, and they have been added to my total. Any ideas?

Kathy

I just started using drafts.  Right now if I go to drafts, it sends there are 'no drafts pending'.

This cache would have never been on a draft list. 

There are several others that are showing up this way.  I first noticed this today, and the only way to get the smiley is to delete original log and re-log it.  Kinda hard when there are uploaded pictures involved.

14 minutes ago, 7oakley said:

I just started using drafts.  Right now if I go to drafts, it sends there are 'no drafts pending'.

This cache would have never been on a draft list. 

There are several others that are showing up this way.  I first noticed this today, and the only way to get the smiley is to delete original log and re-log it.  Kinda hard when there are uploaded pictures involved.

Usually my drafts are not on purpose, it's just when I'm in a rural area and the system saves my log as a draft since there's no cell service. And I noticed all the Android app it's really easy to accidentally bump the draft toggle switch.

But I'm glad you got it all figured out!

Edited by Max and 99

I didn't get it all figured out.  The exclamtion points are still showing up on bookmark lists instead of yellow smileys.

I am not going to delete 30 original logs(there may be more) and re-input log, pictures on some.

I've only been caching 7 years and have never seen this exclamation thing until today.

Edited by 7oakley
needed to clarify original post.
  • Funny 2