Illuminated School Sports Fields catrgory problems

vulture1957

It looks like the reviewers from Illuminates School Sports Fields don't know the requirements for their own category. I have tried to post a waymarks [ Waymark Code: WM11YFR ] and keep getting  a decline statement that says" Looks like your coordinates are located in the baseball field. Since this category is for football/soccer please change your coordinates to mark the football field or the entrance to the field." The category specifically says " The location of the waymark is to be the approximate center of the nearest parking lot to the actual stadium. "

Well, I'm not going to change the coordinates, and I'm going to keep submitting it until this goofball decides to read his own requirements and post the waymark.

if anyone looks up the coordinates on Google maps, it comes up with a picture of the area under construction. But if you look up the coordinates on Bing Maps, it will show an image of the completed work, and show the coordinates in the parking lot.

Edited by vulture1957

yes, the leader, Txoilgas, has not been active since Jan 2012. paulspaper and OcarzyS seem to be the only active reviewers.

But even so, they should be reviewing according to the published requirements. Say I change the coords, and then one of the other not-so-active reviewers gets online and starts to decline all the posts changed for the incorrect coords.