cannot edit log for a cache on website

FinnAlex

I haven't seen any of the issues in this thread - I use Chrome browser on Wndows 10 on an HP laptop ... I avoid IE and Edge!  I did accept the cookies for functionality, declined the marketing stuff.  I haven't seen the blue bar across the bottom since I did accept the cookies, and things seem to be working as expected.  I have edited logs, and although the edits don't show up on the "Dashboard" of recent activity, they are reflected on the cache page.

4 hours ago, Keystone said:

I just tested, and was able to edit logs in Google Chrome running on Windows 10.  Are others seeing what cachercats reported?

When this general issue was brought up a couple of weeks ago, I tried Chrome, and it seemed to fail on the first attempt.  Just the first try, for certain functions Such as editing a log or paging through a gallery.  Chrome has been fine for me ever since.  

I use IE11 anyway.  Lately I switch to Brave (a Firefox port) when I want to do something specific without error. Or Chrome for stuff related to Google (such as viewing videos).

I too was having issues with Edge and GC.com.  I couldn't create a new notification, pocket query, or edit a log.  I wound up downloading the current edition of Edge from Microsoft (I did have the current version on my machine) and reinstalled it on my machine.  All of the broken features from GC.com now work fine again.