App not open since update

After talking further with the engineers, they believe an even better solution would be to delete and reinstall the app. If anyone does this, can you please report back on whether this worked? Be careful that if you have off-line lists, you'll need to download those again after you add the app back on your device (the Lists will be there, but not the offline version).

57 minutes ago, DelaneyLady said:

Doesn’t deleting the app remove all of the waypoints you’ve entered for multis and field puzzles? If so this does not seem like a good solution. 

Yes, it clears any user typed data stored within the App, even the login.  Uninstall/reinstall should be the last resort, but it's a resort I visit so often, I save absolutely everything elsewhere.

• Helpful 2
2 hours ago, DelaneyLady said:

Doesn’t deleting the app remove all of the waypoints you’ve entered for multis and field puzzles? If so this does not seem like a good solution. 

If you enter the final waypoints by updating the Posted Coordinates in the app, it automatically syncs with the website. I know that’s not always how everyone does it, but it’s best if you want it to be saved. And/or save as a personal note (which also syncs with the website). But, yes, if you’ve saved a lot of data on your app, then you should wait and see if the next update solves your issue.