Several stuck "draft" icons

Run Amok

Usually when I'm in the field I'll mark my finds as drafts in the app to see what I've found, but I use my gps to upload my finds to GSAK for logging. So afterwards I have to manually delete the drafts and then they show up as finds on the map. For some reason a group of my finds from just one day a couple weeks ago are holding onto that draft icon, but I don't have any drafts when looking on my phone or the website. If I look at the individual cache page they show as found. I've made drafts since then and they behaved normally. I'd really love to see these !s turn to smilies. Any ideas?

stuck draft icons.jpg

Edited by Run Amok
12 hours ago, 2Abendsegler said:

Sometimes the draft status is not reset for a cache, if you don't create a log from the draft. So far, such problems could always be solved by generating a new draft for the cache and deleting it.

That worked, thanks so much! Weird that it was only on the "search" map and not on the "browse" map. 

• Love 1
On 1/16/2020 at 8:11 PM, IceColdUK said:

Not a solution to your problem (sorry) but did you know you can load Drafts from the website into GSAK using the FetchFromDrafts macro?  Might simplify your workflow...

I tried the macro and it worked well - thanks for the tip!

• Upvote 1