STILL cannot edit Logs...

jiggs11

57 minutes ago, Frau Potter said:

We are aware that users are not able to edit logs if they are using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer as browsers. We are looking into solutions. In the meantime, please use another browser. 

I'm using Chrome... have for many years. Everything was fine until this so-called latest, greatest update... AND this is not the only issue. What about scrolling through found cache logs??

• Upvote 1

My apologies.....

I just tried Chrome yet again and both functions appear to be working fine....yet when I tried on Chrome on a different machine this afternoon after freshly installing Chrome on it, the same problems manifested themselves... maybe it has to to do with browser versions...? Just a thought...

2 minutes ago, jiggs11 said:

My apologies.....

I just tried Chrome yet again and both functions appear to be working fine....yet when I tried on Chrome on a different machine this afternoon after freshly installing Chrome on it, the same problems manifested themselves... maybe it has to to do with browser versions...? Just a thought...

I sometimes have to try the same function more than once, and then it starts working.  Just not with Edge and IE at this time.  El Predicto predicts there will be a site-wide fix soon.

• Helpful 2
26 minutes ago, kunarion said:

I sometimes have to try the same function more than once, and then it starts working.  Just not with Edge and IE at this time.

El Predicto predicts there will be a site-wide fix soon.

Figures...   I "updated" to windows 10 and now find that both browsers don't work for a lot of things on this site.

It probably wouldn't bug me so much if I had any issues anywhere else online...      

• Upvote 1