Reporting offensive private messages sent thru geocaching messaging

FiveEyes

I have a question about whether to report,  and how to report offensive private messages sent through the Geocaching site.  A private message from another user that contains a negative slur directed at a certain ethnic group/nationality.  I did an online search about this topic, and couldn't find info on whether this was the recommended approach, and if so, how to do this.  If such a message was reported, what is the likely outcome? I am not wanting to escalate the situation, such that this user might try to retaliate in some manner, but I also dont' feel it's right for people to send messages that contain ethnic slurs or slurs about particular nationalities.  

4 minutes ago, ras_oscar said:

I'm sorry you received an offensive message on the Groundspeak message app. Rest assured most geocachers I've contacted are gracious kind and considerate. Obviously, if you are offend by someone you should also refrain from replying to them.

I guess the TS received some kind spam through the GS system. This sometimes happens. Just report it and the user will get blocked and banned. The same goes for individual messages. Report and don't look back...