[BUG] Bookmark lists view

thebruce0

Firstly, I've been coming across this display bug occasionally for large list loads:

image.thumb.png.11d8de31e9697dde0cd982d864a89db8.png

It doesn't correct itself in time or with browser resizing.

I'm pretty sure it has to do with all the passive/deferred background loading and page formatting.

Secondly, I've noted that if I'm going through my extensive List and making edits, if I leave the page open for a longer period without interaction (as I may if say going for lunch), when I return the functions no longer work, as if there's a timed token for the page view and if the token is idle it'll time out -- requiring a page reload to allow edit to stick again. And there's no indication that a function has failed.

eg: modifying descriptions in the list using the 'Pencil' icon - if the token has timed out, the form will still pop up, I'll enter info, hit save, the form disappears, but the changes are not saved.  Hit edit again and the form is empty confirming hasn't saved. Refreshing the entire list page, the description is empty; it didn't save.

So two bugs in the comment:

1. dynamic loading of list item content doesn't always properly adjust the page layout

2. form interaction token time out from inactivity but there's no indication of a timeout or failed form submission

Firefox Developer 72 64-bit

• Helpful 1