Owner final coordinates for mysteries not shown!

tostaki

1 hour ago, tostaki said:

As cache owner, why can’t I see my final coordinates of mysteries on the Géocaching app anymore? Same for multi!

When you pull up the cache on the app, and scroll to Waypoints, the posted, any stages, and the final coordinates are listed there.  At least, they are for me - are they not there for you?

When you tap on the final (or any other waypoint) you can then navigate to it; it shows as a flag on the map.

Granted, I'm using the app on an Android, but it should work the same on an iPhone.

• Helpful 1
4 hours ago, CAVinoGal said:

When you pull up the cache on the app, and scroll to Waypoints, the posted, any stages, and the final coordinates are listed there.  At least, they are for me - are they not there for you?

When you tap on the final (or any other waypoint) you can then navigate to it; it shows as a flag on the map.

Granted, I'm using the app on an Android, but it should work the same on an iPhone.

yes, it used to be so and yes I can see the waypoint 1 second and it disappears. I also have the cachly app and on this one it works. But until now I allways geocache with official app which might change because cachly offers lot of improvements compared with official app. Stiill from a design point of view, I am used to Géocaching app.