GPS Maze Exhibit - Seattle?

4 hours ago, funkymunkyzone said:

Hi everyone. General curiosity - does anyone know if there is any possibility that the GPS Adventures Maze Exhibit might make an appearance in Seattle for the big 20 year celebration?

Or maybe at GeoWoodstock a week later in BC?  It was in Fort Worth last year, but too far from the venue for us to go see it (since we've seen the original in Seattle and the European in the UK).

3 hours ago, The Jester said:

Or maybe at GeoWoodstock a week later in BC?  It was in Fort Worth last year, but too far from the venue for us to go see it (since we've seen the original in Seattle and the European in the UK).

Maybe I'm getting these things confused, but wasn't the original in  Muncie, Indiana ?

10 hours ago, igator210 said:

I'm hoping to makes an appearance. Its supposed to be at the Midwest Geobash at the end of July. It would have to be a quick turn to take it down, ship it and set it back up.

I didn't know it was going to be at Midwest Geobash, but I guess that makes it unlikely to be anywhere Seattle for the big celebrations.  Such a shame as that's where a lot of us internationals will be heading for.