Can't copy coordinates

Goldenwattle

I can't highlight the coordinates to copy. I want to be able to quickly copy the coordinates for making lists when I travel to find caches. I can't go checking the phone (if there is coverage that is, as there mightn't be) as I am driving for the next cache. It's dangerous and illegal to check the phone while driving. If I wait for what seems an eternity, eventually the Corrected co-ordinate box will show up. This is FAR TOO SLOW. If it's a big trip I might have a hundred or more caches to make lists of, along with the cache size, clue and anything else I think relevant. One reason is in case my GPS plays up and there is no mobile coverage to switch to the phone, which once I leave the urban area is often more likely than not, but mostly I like to make lists before I go is because it makes the caching trip a lot easier. If I were travelling with another geocacher these lists would be less important, as they could watch the GPS, but I don't usually travel with another geocacher. Besides, it allows me to navigate across the country by going cache to cache. While travelling, It would be very time consuming searching ahead for the next cache, which might be 20, 50 or more kms ahead on my GPS (can't rely on there being phone coverage for the mobile, or if out of Australia, I don't use data), and then comparing it to my Tom Tom or even needing to go back to paper maps to get the view (which I have rarely needed in years), so I can see my route for 100s of kms ahead to see how the roads connect up (this distance is difficult on a Tom Tom or GPS).

An example; recently I travelled to some Pacific islands and didn't have internet for almost two weeks. I made a list of caches to find before I left and planned the most efficient walking route to find them. I was also able to make any relevant notes. That list made for a more stress free visit.

None of this hassle occurs, when I can copy those coordinates quickly, without needing to wait AGES for the Corrected co-ordinate box to show up

This geocaching site is getting clunkier and clunkier and harder to use; less user friendly. On the big screen at home I get a good view of the road layout and route to take.

Please someone, fix this. Make it possible to highlight the coordinates again and copy them.