Completed in the adventure description but not on map

NLBokkie

I've done quite some lab adventures by now. Of these, there are two lab adventures that are marked as completed in adventure journal entries, but are not marked as such on the map (i.e. the lab adventure "balloon" remains orange, not white with a mark in it). These two odd behaving lab adventures are:

- "Buyten Delft". Of the 5 lab caches in this adventure, 4 were completed on the same day. But one of the original 5 lab caches (and the one I hadn't found that same day) was later replaced by another lab cache that I found on another day. In the adventure description itself, it shows as "completed" and all five locations on the small map here are marked. But the lab adventure balloon for this particular adventure on the big map that is showing all nearby adventures is showing orange as "not completed".

- Mostly similar behaviour for the lab adventure "Isolde's ToverLAB". Except that all five lab caches in this adventure were all completed on the same day. The five lab cache locations in this adventure are all marked as "completed", but the lab adventure balloon remains orange.

All other completed lab adventures show correctly as "completed" in the lab adventures map.

Any ideas about what may cause this behaviour in the app for these two lab adventures? And any suggestions or solutions for how to make these two lab adventures show as completed without having to delete and redo them?

I have exactly the same thing.

Of the four Lab Cache Adventures I've done so far, two of them are not marked as completed on the map. And yes, just like NLBokkie, they are also Buyten Delft and Isolde's ToverLAB.

They were done in May last year, both in one day. As far as I can tell, the two do not show as completed since an app update last summer (probably August or September). I remember I had to log in again after the update.

The other two were completed in December.

We are aware that this issue arises if a creator deletes a Location (that you have found) and creates a new Location (possibly looking the same as what you found). We warn users against making this type of significant update after the Adventure is live and "found" by players because of this confusing user experience. 

• Upvote 1

That's problaby caused by the silly fact that each waypoint of an Adventure Lab counts as one found, while a multi cache (or mystery, Wherigo, letterbox) with multiple waypoints counts as one found. If you (i.e. Groundspeak) want to go for quality rather quantity, make a completed Adventure Lab count as 1 - do not inflate the statistics.

• Upvote 1