Adventure labs and videos

pli

I have created a lab cache (GC8FYVX) and used the feature to display a "reward" journal video about each subject. But by doing this, the journal message is not recorded. When completing the labcache a bonus cache is available, where you have to remember the answers to get the final coordinates. And as people don't write down the answers some has to repeat the walk. As the videos are from youtube, I have no control of embedding the answers into the videos.

Can I request a change to the app, where the video can be presented as "reward" without recording it into the journal ?

/peter

• Upvote 1

I just ran into the same problem. When i ahve a video displayed in the journal page, the message does not appear. Is there any way to work around this? I am considering creating a video which has the text embedded, but it is a bunch of extra work, and seems like a crude work-around to something that seems like it should work already.