pages wil not load

tjs305

It's not just the nearby caches with me. Each list where I want to look at other pages only loads page 1 (for example trackable lists, own log entries, found caches of other users etc.).

Tried it with MS Edge

Edited by sun J
On 1/9/2020 at 10:20 AM, fafafafa said:

I have the same problem with opera browser: Cache listings don't show any more; the whole page remains blank. Even the sign in page doesn't respond after entering my username and password. I'm at a loss..

3 hours ago, cliqS said:

On chrome, description loads, but not any logs and checker does not work.

For me, cache listings with logs and checkers are loaded without problems. On Chrome and Opera under Win 10, without add-ons or scripts.

Maybe you have add-ons or scripts in use?

(Problems with edge are well known.)

On 1/10/2020 at 6:45 PM, 2Abendsegler said:

For me, cache listings with logs and checkers are loaded without problems. On Chrome and Opera under Win 10, without add-ons or scripts.

Maybe you have add-ons or scripts in use?

(Problems with edge are well known.)

I have a bunch of extensions yes, but I thought I tried disabling the most plausible offenders with no effect. Did another more aggressive disabling round, and seem to have found the offender: 'Ember Inspector'. Will follow up with a bug report there...