Unable to adopt trackables or edit logs

rcm999

Firefox 70.0

i just adopted trackables back and forth between accounts. No problems.

Be careful that on the adoption page, you pick a user, by clicking the big green GO button, and wait for the page to reload, with that username as link.

I did not try to edit trackalbe logs. I have seen other reports of not being able to edit trackable logs. 

adoption after username verified.jpg

Edited by Isonzo Karst

Perhaps this will also help:

ENGLISH:

Edit function still does not work in the browser edge -

Groundspeak is informed -

Changing browsers to Chrome or Mozilla helps. It works for me via Mozilla.  

By the way: Writing in the forum was / is blocked with the Edge browser.

As can be read from a previous post on the problem, it may also help to adjust the settings (Edge / Check cookies etc.) accordingly in Edge.

GERMAN:

Edit Funktion geht immer noch nicht im Browser Edge -

Groundspeak ist informiert -

Browserwechsel auf Chrome oder Mozilla schafft Abhilfe.  Bei mir klapp's über Mozilla.

Übrigens: Auch das Schreiben im Forum wurde/wird mit dem Browser Edge blockiert.

Wie aus einem vorherigen Post zum Problem zu lesen ist, hilft es vielleicht auch, in Edge die Einstellungen (Sicherheit/Cookies etc. checken) entsprechend anzupassen.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:40 PM, rcm999 said:

I have tried MS Edge and Chrome, but am having issues with the website not allowing logs to be edited nor trackables to be adopted.  Anyone else having problems?

Yes! I have been posting the same issue for a month with no response from Groundspeak.  other problems too. next page will not work.  I am with you rcm999.

1 hour ago, jaylous1 said:

Yes! I have been posting the same issue for a month with no response from Groundspeak.  other problems too. next page will not work.  I am with you rcm999.

Many of us started having problems the last day or two in December.  Your post is January 8.

- So curious, are you saying you've had these issue almost three weeks before the rest of us ?     Thanks.