Feature: Add Filter by Attributes in Website Map

Raiden38

It's winter here in Canada and many of the caches has a "Non-Winter" attributes selected because they are buried in snow. However, when i go in the map, there is no way for me to remove those Non-Winter cache, to find some great Geocaching spots. I know that I can make a PQ with that attribute, that's what I am doing, but would be much easier in the filter menu of the map. And when I search for new caches in a new city, I currently need to create a PQ each time. Thanks! :)

I wholeheartedly agree with this and I was disappointed, perhaps even flabbergasted, that they didn't include searching by attributes when they produced the new search map last year. It's not just winter attributes (which are actually pretty irrelevant here), but things like the kid-friendly attribute for cachers with small children, the various hazard attributes (dangerous area, cliffs/falling rocks, dangerous animals, poisonous plants, ticks, etc.) that people with particular concerns might need to avoid, the public transport attribute for those who rely on that mode of transport, the dogs allowed/prohibited attributes for cachers with dogs, the list goes on. Why on earth would you not include those in search parameters?