Sign in to follow this  
Followers 3
sloth96

HQ Visits

Howdy,

Does anyone remember if they got a reservation confirmation when they made their reservation to visit HQ?  I made one a few months ago for near the time of the Geowoodstock and now see they are using a different system with another special system for the 20th anniversary celebration. I want to find my confirmation.

Did they migrate those over?

Thanks.

16 minutes ago, sloth96 said:

Howdy,

Does anyone remember if they got a reservation confirmation when they made their reservation to visit HQ?  I made one a few months ago for near the time of the Geowoodstock and now see they are using a different system with another special system for the 20th anniversary celebration. I want to find my confirmation.

Did they migrate those over?

Thanks.

You should sign up with the new system. We did not migrate the reservations over because we never intended for those to be used for the busiest weeks. We apologize for the inconvenience. We will email the people that made those previous reservations, to notify them that they need to use the new system instead.

• Helpful 1

Thanks for the e-mail. 

I wish you had honored the RSVP's made before the cache page was updated to point to the special page.  The cachers acted as requested. Given how far in the future the HQ closings were post, they had a reasonable expectation the RSVP would be honored.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1