Logs and correcting Coordinates

PiratencrewDK

Hello,

since two days there are no logs from Geocahers on an listning page. I had to click on "view" logbook" to read some of them.

Also it is not possible to change the coordinates. If i click on it, i get to the Search page.

On my MobilePhone (Samsung X Cover 4, Firefox Browser) it is working but not on the Laptop (Windows 7, Firefox 71).

I deleted the Cookies and accepted the new cookie Setup, closed all Tabs. This works for the phone, but not the laptop.

Thanks

Kai

There is an inconsistent issue with the the correct coordinates function.  It repeatedly hyperlinks to the following page:  https://www.geocaching.com/seek/# while waiting for logs to open.

It appears to be directly related to the number of logs that a cache has and the inability to use the proper hyperlink until the page completely loads (in Mozilla).  Other links seem to work fine except the cache logs link, which is expected.  The solution would be to allow this link to load first like the others on the page and not after all the logs are loaded.  In the meantime, expect to wait until logs load before you can link to the correct coordinates function.