Texas Geo Coin

Kermode

I ordered 2 TX geocoins almost a month ago and not only did I not get a confirmation e-mail, I have yet to see if my credit card was actually billed for something I've never recieved. Whoever runs the txgeocoins.com site never responds to any email enquiries and appearently isn;t fulfilling orders anymore. I'm ticked...

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

quote:
Originally posted by pnew:

I ordered 2 TX geocoins almost a month ago and not only did I not get a confirmation e-mail, I have yet to see if my credit card was actually billed for something I've never recieved. Whoever runs the txgeocoins.com site never responds to any email enquiries and appearently isn;t fulfilling orders anymore. I'm ticked...

http://www.texasgeocaching.com

Keep us informed on this. I have been thinking about ordering some Txgeocoins, but now.........................I don't know. icon_eek.gif

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

here's the deal as I hear it, the cacher who runs the site doesn't have a great track record with responding to my e-mails but appearently he's ok with everyone else. He has sold all the TX geocoins he had minted and is creating a new design for his next batch. I also heard the new coins won't come out for a while. If I find some more concrete info I'll post it.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

I got last month's credit card bill in and I was charged for the two texas geocoins on the 11th of August. I sent off an e-mail today and got a reply within 20 minutes stating that my geocoins had been sent on the 20th of August. My guess is the mail is being slow.

texasgeocaching_sm.gif

Sorry for the inconvenience pnew. As we ascertained, your order was mailed but apparently lost. New coins are on the way. You had made reference in your email to trying several times to contact me but it did not click until I read this thread. I just tried emailing myself from the web page and was unsucessful. I am looking into this problem and will get it fixed ASAP. If anyone else is trying to contact me, please use the email on my public profile. Again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Neuman

quote:

Premium Member

posted September 14, 2003 06:15 PM

I know where a Texas GeoCoin is hidden right now . Being that it is in one our caches i dont think it would be appropriate for me to grab it for you though. Must say that both coins are very cool!!!

I just put that TX Geocoin in you cache! I don't see any problem with your taking it out and moving it up North (just wish I could go with it icon_biggrin.gif!) Just as long as it is left in circulation...

let me add that neuman has been very pleasent through the whole deal and it wasn't his fault the coins didn't reach me. Please don't let this thread stop you from buying Texas Geocoins. I think they are very reasonably priced and from the one that I've helped move along they are of great quality. Buy yours today!

texasgeocaching_sm.gif