What is this ! on bookmark lists?

5 minutes ago, Keystone said:

The exclamation point indicates that your account has a pending draft for that geocache.

Aha! Thanks.

I guess I'll have to get used to it then, because the great drafts muckup, I mean upgrade, of a couple of years ago resulted in a few thousand drafts reappearing on my account, mixed in with new drafts and I've never gotten around to scrolling through them all, checking and deleting the old ones, so that feature became useless to me...

Edited by funkymunkyzone
59 minutes ago, funkymunkyzone said:

Aha! Thanks.

I guess I'll have to get used to it then, because the great drafts muckup, I mean upgrade, of a couple of years ago resulted in a few thousand drafts reappearing on my account, mixed in with new drafts and I've never gotten around to scrolling through them all, checking and deleting the old ones, so that feature became useless to me...

Just delete them all and start over.  I find drafts useful occasionally; they are a good way to mark caches I found while out caching without having to write a log right away.  Although it sure would be nice to have a way to import them into, say, GSAK, so I could work on them offline.

4 minutes ago, fizzymagic said:

Just delete them all and start over.  I find drafts useful occasionally; they are a good way to mark caches I found while out caching without having to write a log right away.  Although it sure would be nice to have a way to import them into, say, GSAK, so I could work on them offline.

I know I should bite the bullet and do that, but the problem is, when it happened, it mixed in with a bunch of caches I had not yet logged finds on... So there may still be caches in that huuuuge list that I need to post logs for.  Maybe I'll wait until next spring and do a clean up ;)