Final coordinates editing

bejcci

I am in Safari and cannot get to edit the coords after solving a puzzle. I switched to Chrome and about my 5th try I got the correct window and have been able to do so since. Still can't recreate that in Safari. This has been going on for several days. 

The alternate page did not answer this question. 

See below... hovering I get the message to correct these coordinates. 

Click it

Second image is where I end up. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 3.52.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 3.45.07 PM.png

I too have this issue.  I made a bug report yesterday.  HQ told me " To solve this issue in the browser that isn't working properly, you may need to log out of your Geocaching.com account, clear your browser's cookies and cache, then log back into your account.  "

This proposed solution did not fix the bug.  Something they did in the last 48-72 hours resulted in the bug as I was not having issues prior to then.

6 hours ago, 5beatriff said:

I am in Safari and cannot get to edit the coords after solving a puzzle. I switched to Chrome and about my 5th try I got the correct window and have been able to do so since. Still can't recreate that in Safari. This has been going on for several days. 

The alternate page did not answer this question. 

See below... hovering I get the message to correct these coordinates. 

Click it

Second image is where I end up. 

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 3.52.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-01 at 3.45.07 PM.png

Same issue here, though only intermittently. I have been able to edit coordinates after attempting to click the button enough times. There have been some other strange happenings that seem related. Opening gallery images now intermittently opens the image in a new tab rather than in the typical windowed version with the "view log" function. Navigating to a new page often temporarily displays text rather than images. It takes much longer to load elements than it did prior to 24-72 hours ago.