Found logs not showing up

Charissadee

I had saved a bunch of drafts for caches I had found today. When I got to wifi, I posted all of those drafts. The drafts then disappeared, and those caches turned into smileys on my map. However, when I click on those caches, my found log isn’t showing up. They also aren’t showing up as finds on my profile. When I checked on a different device, the smileys also aren’t showing up. It is as if those logs have completely disappeared. Does anyone know what is going on?

9 minutes ago, Charissadee said:

I had saved a bunch of drafts for caches I had found today. When I got to wifi, I posted all of those drafts. The drafts then disappeared, and those caches turned into smileys on my map. However, when I click on those caches, my found log isn’t showing up. They also aren’t showing up as finds on my profile. When I checked on a different device, the smileys also aren’t showing up. It is as if those logs have completely disappeared. Does anyone know what is going on?

I don't usually send drafts from the app, but I believe what you described is normal behaviour. After sending the drafts, they temporarily show as smileys in the app so you can tell which caches you've already found and don't accidentally go back to one you just found a few hours ago. If you go to your Drafts on the website, you should be able to see the ones you sent.

4 minutes ago, The A-Team said:

I don't usually send drafts from the app, but I believe what you described is normal behaviour. After sending the drafts, they temporarily show as smileys in the app so you can tell which caches you've already found and don't accidentally go back to one you just found a few hours ago. If you go to your Drafts on the website, you should be able to see the ones you sent.

I’m not able to find those drafts anywhere. Both the app and the website are telling me that I don’t have any drafts.

1 hour ago, The A-Team said:

After sending the drafts, they temporarily show as smileys

The App shows drafts with an exclamation mark (!) until you turn them into smileys later.

2 hours ago, Charissadee said:

It is as if those logs have completely disappeared. Does anyone know what is going on?

I think you’re right.  I feel your pain, but sorry no idea what’s happened.