Key symbol on adventure labs

dagger38

Hi

A few weeks ago i helped a college to set up his first adventure lab.

I tested it and it worked fine , but he had not set up his 4 other labcaches for that series...

So when i tested it , it completed te hole set without me being able to play the other 4 labcaches!

Now he has completed the set.

I am not able to see or play the other 4 , and a KEY symbol is set where the main labcache starts

Whats the problem , and how would i solve it?

key.jpg

In your Adventures app, go to the test-Adventure you had completed - press the right side of the menu item for that Adventure - swipe left - and you should be able to remove/delete it.

That should remove it from your Adventure lab list.

You should then be able to press the Discover item - put your finger on the middle of the screen and drag down - and that Refresh should show the to-be-completed Adventures nearby.

• Helpful 1

Last thing I can think of:

- Go to Android Settings and go to Apps and Notifications*.

- Look for Adventure Lab and choose Storage and cache*

- Clear both Storage* and Cache*.

This clears any locally stored Aventures and forces the app to download all data again. You'll also have to log in again.

*These options might be slightly different from your options depending on the Android version, smartphone brand and the fact I've translated everything from the Dutch language.

• Helpful 1