[BUG] Locationless Caches logged list broken by the new virtual listing

MartyBartfast

The recent publication of the new virtual got me all nostalgic about the good old days so I was looking at the list of locationless caches I've found via my profile page.

I have found 27 and at the foot of the first page (of 20) I see this:

image.png.936cc464424e3791c70d2effa8ee45f1.png

However when I click the 2   or Next> to see the next page I see this:

image.png.6385a29896a517fa2c77429ea1955eee.png

If I then click on the  <Prev or <<  or 1 or >> or Next> I see this

image.png.78fe085fc0dc4d7e7d692cbdf2e4c29b.png

Which is all a bit bizarre, and no I am not one of those who tried to log the new virtual, all I've ever done with it is look at the page to see what it was all about.

Edited by MartyBartfast
typo
  • Upvote 4

PC Windows Pro, Firefox 70.0 no scripts

I can confirm this exactly as reported by MartyBartfast. Looking at my public profile, caches found, Locationless, I get page one looking normal,  and then the second page with GC8FR0G. And any attempt to shift page ends up with all pages showing only GC8FR0G or nothing with only 1 page indicated. Ditto for any other username I try.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Upvote 1
  • Helpful 1

Oops, playing with this further, I see other behavior when logged on as palmetto (reviewer account). Clicking the link of Locationless finds for any user  seems correct on page one, but clicking any other page returns all Locationless listings ever created, published and unpublished, found and unfound.   They will rank on date placed or date found, but only the first page appears to be correct.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Upvote 2

Thanks MartyBartfast.     :)   I've been using my first page to explain what Locationless caches used to be like, to others. 

Pages 2 to 5 all have the same , with "total records: 1" and "Page 2 of 1" to "Page 5 of 1" as your first example.

I haven't looked at the frog cache (it's not a locationless...),  so I'm not showing that marketing gimmick inserted into my cache finds.

Not sure why it's there for others, as those pages are supposed to be an accurate record of one's finds.  

- If I wanted to view my four other pages of Locationless finds, I now can't...   

...And now I have it too, when going to "Previous".    Why... 

Edited by cerberus1
  • Love 1

Looked at the other 2/3rds basic account... 

She never carried over any Locationless, using it for the few High-T caches she's done and the ton of coins she owns.

- Anyone remembers scrolling through all that just to log a find understands why.

Anyway ... She doesn't have any mention of this frog cache on her basic account Geocaches Found page, with no locationless recorded.

So maybe it's only people who found real Locationless caches that have this BUG ?

1 hour ago, cerberus1 said:

Pages 2 to 5 all have the same

1 hour ago, HHL said:

found 149 real Locationless Caches

Really jealous of both of you ;),  I wish I had 149 or 2 pages of them to my name as I really enjoyed the challenge of searching them out back in the day.

I could never feel the same about Waymarking so never got into it.