Adventure Lab in Test mode and public mode

FloridaPanther

I was awarded an Adventure Lab recently.   After testing it, things seem to be fine but when I make it Public...two icons appear. Both are an orange circle with a key.  This Adventure Lab is set to be done in sequence going from the beginning to end from the North.  The second one starts at the end and goes to the beginning coming from the opposite direction (South).  So, I've disabled it until I can figure out what's going on.  I even deleted the complete Lab and I still have the same problem. Any ideas why this is happening?

I have a similar issue.

I'm working on an AL that I was awarded and I created a test version to see what it looked like in the app on my mobile phone. There was room for improvement, so I deleted the test version, modified the AL and generated a second test version, even a third.

All these test versions remain individually visible in the app as separate adventures. even though these test versions have all been deleted online, I find no way of removing them. On top of that, on the map I too see 2 orange circles with a key, the remains of 2 (why only 2 ?) of the test versions.

I am inclined to think that the app is not really mature enough. Or that I'm stupid. In any case I can find no solution, nor a relevant discussion on this forum :(