Glitch - Logging In x8

jhuoni

I just reviewed 5 waymarks.  Upon completion of the first one, I got sent to the ERROR SCREEN.  

The next 4, when I clicked on the waymark to review it took me to the Waymarking login screen.  I logged in, when I completed the review, again it took me back to the log in. 

All waymarks are gone from the review que, so I am guessing aside from the logging in 8 times everything worked. 

Unrelated but I've also noticed that if I mark the "Notify me of replies" in forums, I don't get a notification if someone replies.  

This is so annoying.  I open review list and then I am logged out.  I review waymark and then I am logged out.  I approve waymark and then I am logged out.  I log in again just to see that the waymark was actually published.

Firefox 71.0

While I know that I am a Luddite, I really really hate the period after "improvements" are made to Waymarking web site.

Edited by elyob
  • Upvote 1

This is odd. I never had to log in recently to review waymarks, let alone log in multiple times. However, I have been seeing the site is working very slowly compared to other sites on my browser. I know it's not my internet router as I had the same issue using my college's wifi with my home wifi. Anyone else seeing the site work very slowly? More slowly than usual?