Glitch, changing a category

Max and 99

Strange things are happening. At first I tried one of my unfinished waymarks and changed the category to "Dollar Stores". The button "Select Category" appeared as usual. I didn't click on it, but instead tried a new Department "Technology" and again didn't click on the "Select Category" button. Then I changed again to Dollar Stores and suddenly I saw what you saw. It seems that it's some kind of memory error. If I change a lot between Departments, sooner or later I get stuck like you did. But when I wait a little, then chose for example "Comic Book Shops" and then "Dollar Stores" again, the "Select Category" button appears as expected.

9 minutes ago, PISA-caching said:

Strange things are happening. At first I tried one of my unfinished waymarks and changed the category to "Dollar Stores". The button "Select Category" appeared as usual. I didn't click on it, but instead tried a new Department "Technology" and again didn't click on the "Select Category" button. Then I changed again to Dollar Stores and suddenly I saw what you saw. It seems that it's some kind of memory error. If I change a lot between Departments, sooner or later I get stuck like you did. But when I wait a little, then chose for example "Comic Book Shops" and then "Dollar Stores" again, the "Select Category" button appears as expected.

Thanks! I'll try that.