Glitch? State / Provinces are gone

Torgut

This has happened to me as well some times, not recently though. My solution is to temporarily change the country; when you change it back, the missing options usually appear.

BTW: I have fixed a few of your submission after I approved them, and it worked exactly this way: First no provinces, change to Poland, then change back to Portugal and the provinces were available.

• Upvote 1
  • Helpful 2

This issue is still going on with me as well. However, if you wait a few minutes while the tab is open it will eventually load. It's annoying as its usually the first thing I do when I create a new waymark and nothing is loading in the drop down menu. Don't think it's fully fixed just yet.

This issue is still going on with me as well. 

I haven't had this problem yet. I'm using Chrome v.79.

Same issue on two different PC with Chrome v.79.  Erasing the cache and cookies didn't help.

IE v.11.535  shows 'State / Province' combox OK.

Third PC, IE and Chrome same version as the previous two pc.

'State / Province' combox is empty in both browsers.

Edited by ToRo61
On 12/12/2019 at 7:44 AM, Torgut said:

Not sure if it's a problem in my end but now, while filling the submission form, the combo box for State / Provinces is empty. Tried to switch to a country which I know has no provinces, nothing happens. Reloaded my own, still empty. 

Drats. It seems the glitch is back. I suddenly cannot select a state. Same device I've  been using for weeks. ?

• Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

Drats. It seems the glitch is back. I suddenly cannot select a state. Same device I've  been using for weeks. ?

It's not you, as I've seen this through most of the day.  That Chrome hard refresh mentioned earlier takes care of it for me, and while Opera initially behaved, I saw the same thing eventually.  "For now" what I'm creating is going smoothly.

6 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

All of my waymarks have to be finished on my phone now, to assign a state. I'm not a fan of that.

That hard reset in Chrome is doing the gig for me, but once again, I"m with you.  About an hour after we talked about this the other day, it popped up again.  And while I don't use Silk on my tablet, I do have Bromite side-loaded ... I'll have to see if the problem's happening over there.

On 3/27/2020 at 2:26 AM, Max and 99 said:

All of my waymarks have to be finished on my phone now, to assign a state. I'm not a fan of that.

I had no problem creating a waymark and getting the dropdowns to work properly -- coordinates have also been problematical -- when I tried last night on my Kindle Fire with Bromite side-loaded.  Knock on wood, but everything's behaving on the PC today, with no changes made to Chrome.