My Finds aren't getting added to my total

BUBBA05

Today I noticed that my finds that I log aren't getting added to my total even though they appear with the smile face. My log post as well aren't showing up. Anyone know how to fix it or a possible solution to it?

EDIT: Im using the app to log in my finds (They appear as found. But logs aren't being posted and it does get added to my total)

Edited by BUBBA05
19 minutes ago, BUBBA05 said:

My log post as well aren't showing up.

I would start with trying to sort out this part. If the logs aren't being submitted, then it would make sense that your find count isn't increasing.

How are you logging finds? Is it through the website, a particular mobile app, or some other way? Once we know that, we might be able to narrow in on where the issue is occurring.

• Upvote 2
  • Helpful 1
6 hours ago, BUBBA05 said:

I am logging through the geocaching app. After I log it as found it doesn't appear in the activity. Thanks

It's possible that they're getting submitted as Drafts and not full-fledged logs. Go to https://www.geocaching.com/account/drafts and see if there are any draft logs there.

If there are, you can open each one and flesh it out before submitting, at which point your log will show up on each cache listing and the find will be counted in your total. When you submit a log from the app, check to see if the "Draft" toggle is enabled, which is what would make your logs behave this way. If you just want to send a full log straight from your phone, you can toggle this setting off.

• Helpful 3