Upper Cumberland TN Chapter?????

TNRonin

Hey all, I apologize for not getting on here sooner. School just cranked up in Cumberland County and it is kicking my buttocks. I will have the domain name by then as per the one we discussed.

Also, just tell me what to bring and I'll bring it. I'm about to hit the door right now and go to Lebanon, the Duckhead outlet store is having a huge sale. Cya.

Upper Cumberland Chapter

Maxpedition Hard Use Nylon Gear

quote:
Originally posted by TNRonin:

Welp, I finally got the domain registered. I opted for http://www.ucgeocaching.org instead of the ucgeocache.org. Hope you don't mind, it just seemed a little more descriptive. Let's get that dns stuff up and running. I don't remember if you said it or not, but can we get FP2k extensions on the server?

Sorry I've been out of the loop for a while I have been VERY sick. I had a impacted and infected wisdom tooth cut out and the surgery caused the infection to spread like wild fire after the surgery. That is not fun at all I was laied up with a 103 feaver for a while. but i'm getting back in the loop. the server I have that we can use for free does not support front page extensions, it has ftp access only.

But since its free without any adds or popups of any kind I say lets not look a gift horse in the mouth.

I will e-mail you the DNS info privately.

And as soon as the dns is active I will get you the login info.

looking forward to meeting all of you soon.

quote:

I got the email, and I will get it set up. Not having FP extensions is not a big deal. Do we have someone that might be willing to do the site besides me? I'll do it, I just don't have any intention of running the show. Between three jobs, and scouts I just won't have the time to do the job like it needs to be done.

Well the site is up I will be e-mailing you login info tommrrow its too late tonight.

for me to set up a new ftp account I screw it up as sleepy as I am.

I am in the same boat as you I don't have the time to do it right either.

If we cant get anyone else maybe we can share the work. talk later

quote:

If you could send me the dns info again right quick, I could do this from the school. I'm in a planning period.

all the info I sent you should still work just change the ftp address to ucgeocachingclub.org. I just needed to change the info on my dns server. It took the update instantly it should work for you now.

[This message was edited by runner_one on August 25, 2003 at 12:55 PM.]

Dude, I needed the info because it was here at the house and not at school. No worries.

I've registered the #1 server and domain. There are no other entry fields available.

Well it is up, dunno if I did it or it finally took. We'll see if what I did screws it up. I can remove it from the DNS account pretty quickly.

Upper Cumberland Chapter

Maxpedition Hard Use Nylon Gear

[This message was edited by TNRonin on August 25, 2003 at 04:42 PM.]

quote:

Dude, I needed the info because it was here at the house and not at school. No worries.

Sorry bout that, well as far as I can tell the site is up, I have a VERY basic page up at

http://www.ucgeocachingclub.org/

And those of you I sent ftp Login info to feel free to log in and play around and edit the site.

I also loaded a Discussion board, it's at

http://www.ucgeocachingclub.org/board/

I will concentrate on the discussion board if some of you other guys want to work on the rest of the site.