BUG: 404

msrubble

2 minutes ago, msrubble said:

Just now I started getting 404 errors on the list of caches I have found (from my profile).

I also get a 404 error when trying to create or view pocket queries.

I've been getting 404 errors for the past hour, but it always seems to fix when I click on something else. Just my experience.

This has happened a few times in the last few days but over the last hour, it's been happening a lot.

I'll try to access a cache page, or a list, from GSAK, and it may or may not work. Then I try coord.info/GCxxxxx and it may or may not work. Then I try from the map and it may or may not work. It seems to be quite random. So far, the only consistent thing is that refreshing the page has never worked.

I am getting this message on many various pages on a frequent basis now (a repeat of the same problem experienced earlier in the week). Refreshing the page does not result in a solution. No update on Twitter (as advised on the error screen).

Could we have some reassurance that the teckies are on the case, please?

Edited by mellers

This error is getting more and more old. "It's not a bug, it's a feature" ;-)

I do not know why or for what I pay my 30 Euros per year: Groundspeak only has the servers, they own nothing else, the boxes and everything else in the game ist OURS, it belongs all to private geocachers taht have to pay 30$ or something clos to it per year, only for maintenance of some servers, that's all. How about taking care of a bug that is known for weeks now ?!

Edited by Megalodon

I found that I get this error when I log a cache on the website, but upload an image via mobile browser on my phone. Looks like the website can't deal with input from two different devices. As long as I stay on the website and only log there, or refresh the website then it works.

23 minutes ago, Megalodon said:

that no admin of the website answers ?!

1 hour ago, Megalodon said:

a bug that is known for weeks now 

mm, weeks? this was reported 13 hours ago, just about close of business, Seattle time.    When the 404 errors happened in July, it was reported here, and fixed within 24 hours.

I guess that someone from HQ will respond sometime fairly soon, after opening of business Seattle time

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Upvote 2