GDPR/CCPA Compliance Work

bootron

I want to make sure everyone understands that we are slowly working to make our websites compliant with these new regulations, and for Waymarking specifically that means a lot of major changes under the covers. As a result you may occasionally be experiencing some bugs that do not get caught in our regression passes (Waymarking code is older and less resilient than Geocaching code). If you see any ill effects, please post them and we'll do our best to fix them as soon as we can. As this work is taken on you may also see some minor improvements/changes. Feedback is welcome on these changes as well! 

Thanks,

bootron

• Helpful 1
2 hours ago, bootron said:

I want to make sure everyone understands that we are slowly working to make our websites compliant with these new regulations, and for Waymarking specifically that means a lot of major changes under the covers. As a result you may occasionally be experiencing some bugs that do not get caught in our regression passes (Waymarking code is older and less resilient than Geocaching code). If you see any ill effects, please post them and we'll do our best to fix them as soon as we can. As this work is taken on you may also see some minor improvements/changes. Feedback is welcome on these changes as well! 

Thanks,

bootron

Will do. Thanks for the update.

3 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

I appreciate the help! I just tried to edit my profile on my android smart phone and continually got a log in loop. Same as my desktop. 

I just edited the map stats portion of my profile successfully. 

However, it would sure be nice to have maps back in the maps stats!?!