20 year anniversary event - Multiple accounts limitation

L0st_Signal

Hi,

The rules for applying for an 20 Years Geocaching event states "If you own multiple Geocaching.com accounts, please apply with only one account". I am part of a 10 member geocaching group by i have my individual account, can i apply for an event if the group also applies?  

Thanks for any help

16 minutes ago, L0st_Signal said:

Hi,

The rules for applying for an 20 Years Geocaching event states "If you own multiple Geocaching.com accounts, please apply with only one account". I am part of a 10 member geocaching group by i have my individual account, can i apply for an event if the group also applies?  

Thanks for any help

You'll probably want to wait for a response from someone official or contact HQ directly, but personally I think that would be fine. However, if you're the one that runs the group account, then ethically you probably shouldn't apply with both.

I think this clause is targeted more at someone like me. I have three accounts: one primary one and two others that I use for testing (one verified Basic and one that hasn't verified its email). I've applied with my primary account, but I wouldn't apply with the test accounts.

• Upvote 3