Cache Display Concern

GrampaFuzzy

For years, upon opening a cache on the website I would see the following format:

Nuggets!

Hidden : 09/04/2019
Difficulty:
2.5 out of 5
Terrain:
1.5 out of 5                      Size: Size: micro (micro)                                              Favorites 

N 47° 36.511 W 122° 20.000 
UTM: 10T E 550105 N 5273005

In Washington, United States
NW NW 1618.9 mi from your home location
Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.
Personal Cache Note
Click to enter a note

Geocache Description:

This maze starts at the top left and ends at the bottom right... just find your way through it to find the coordinates for this hide! The path will be speckled with colored dots, each corresponding to a number - see the key at the bottom of the image - so keep track of the order of the dots

ETC.

For the past several months I am getting the following format instead which loses several important pieces of information:

I Spy a Little Cacher

Size:  (micro)

Please note Use of geocaching.com services is subject to the terms and conditions in our disclaimer.
Personal Cache Note

Click to enter a note

Geocache Description:

Congrats to J. Audubon Woodlore for the FTF (second of the day) Glad I was here to chat.

Hello, This is one of my many "I spy" caches in this series. My goal is to take over the city and give those cacher's who don't have a means to drive to another location and or need something to do while on lunch. Not to mention, it helps with the numbers on your finds and is pretty simple once you have found one. Beware: there will be a few that I will tweak so they are ALL the same, have to keep you stimulated and keep it fun :) All Im asking is that you only initial the log since it is so small and they have been in many cacher's hands since they have been published recently. This will help me with the having to switch out the logs and such. Thank you and cache on, Teambeddy

Additional Hints (Decrypt) 

Abg va gur gerr (abegu bs gur gerr obk), lbh whfg zvtug arrq n yvggyr fbzrguvat gb uryc lbh ergevrir vg. :)

The original format will display but is then immediately overlayed with this latest format.

How do I get back to the original format?

I am using Safari on a MacBook Pro.  I should state that not every cache does this.  If I am lucky it will open the normal way.

I tried to provide you an example by using UMRAL cache in Seattle.  I opened it got the normal page and immediately the new page was overplayed.  I attempted to share the page as an e-mail so I could capture the link which I am supplying below.  However before I hit submit, I open a new tab and pasted the link there.  It opened the normal way I want it.  So that is a workaround but oh so inefficient.

An example is:       

13 hours ago, GrampaFuzzy said:

An example is:       

Both display in the correct expected form for me (chrome on Windows), I have never seen any cache display in the incorrect form you describe and I routinely use IE/Edge Chrome & Firefox on both Windows & Linux, so it sounds like something in your own setup.

20 hours ago, GrampaFuzzy said:
Nuggets!

Here's some info about how to fix web sites not showing up correctly in Safari:
https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/if-features-on-a-webpage-dont-work-ibrw1032/13.0/mac/10.15

Also, you could try to delete cookies and saved site data, maybe with the "individual site" procedure for only Geocaching.com:
https://www.laptopmag.com/articles/safari-delete-cookies