Bug - Logs-page not working

CaracalShan

For a few days now, when we click on 'Logs' on  the homepage, something goes wrong on the next page: the most recent logs are shown, but when we click on a calendar data to see logs of previous dates, we get an 'Error 500'. Would be nice to see this working again, it's the fastest way to look up and edit my own logs of the previous days.

6 hours ago, CaracalShan said:

For a few days now, when we click on 'Logs' on  the homepage, something goes wrong on the next page: the most recent logs are shown, but when we click on a calendar data to see logs of previous dates, we get an 'Error 500'.

I can confirm this  - it happens just as CaracalShan stated.

(The new Dashboard page), under Geocaches - 

• Helpful 1

Now that's weird.  Mine is working again - kind of.   When I click on 9 November it shows me my logs

for 10 November.  If I go back to October and select 15 October it shows me my logs for 16 October.

19 August shows logs for 20 August.  Etc. etc. etc.

But - to  answer Viajero Perdido's question - yes.   Earlier this morning if I clicked on 9 November - the

response was Error 500.

Edited by gcstraggler
2 hours ago, Pontiac_CZ said:

Seems to be fixed.

Not on my account. As gcstraggler noted, clicking on a date now shows logs from the following day... I.e. when I click on  November 7, I get to see the logs of November 8. When a date is not followed by a day with logs, I get to see the correct logs (i.e. when I click on November 4, I see the logs of that date because I don't have any logs on November 5).