Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2
rodmyr

List refresh does not work

Recommended Posts

I work with lists both on my iphone, on my ipad and on the web site. If a list has been deleted from the ipad or the web site, and I open the list function on my iphone, one would thing that a refresh happens and the deleted list would not show. I get all new lists into the list, but the deleted ones are still there.

 

I also tried pulling down to refresh, but the deleted list is still there.

If I try to open the deleted list, it will show for a second, and then I go back to the lists overview.

 

I have version 8.10.0 of the app, and it was updated nov 20th.

Share this post


Link to post

I have been having a similar problem pretty much since day one of the app use.  When I find a cache and log online on the PC, it doesn't always update the list on the app like it does on the PC.  On the phone app list, you have to click on the cache in question, then pull down to refresh, and then it shows as found.

 

Same issue when removing caches.  Typically, I log as found online on PC, then I remove the cache from the list on PC.  When I go back to using the list on the phone app, the cache still appears in my list, even when I try to refresh.  I have to pick the cache and remove it from the list, and then I get the message that the cache has already been removed.  I have to do this for every cache that has already been removed on the PC, the app does not refresh.

 

This issue was reported back in 2018 with no response.

 

I created a short list of caches (6) to check on when visiting family over the holidays.  I was able to pull up the list on my iPhone and use it to find 3 of the caches.  When I got home, I used my computer to delete the caches I had found from the list.  When I checked the list later on my iPhone, the caches I had deleted from the list were still showing up.  The phone said there were 3 caches on the list in the header, but all 6 caches were showing up.  I tried updating the list on the phone, but the caches still showed up.  I have to manually remove them from the list on the phone, which does work, but it responds with the message "This geocache has already been removed."  It also incorrectly updates the number of caches on the list, but that is corrected when I update the list on the phone.  I appreciate creating lists on the computer for use on my phone when I'm out, but I wish they updated correctly.

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 2

×
×
  • Create New...