Nothing works

Alfouine

The Website is working now, but when I open a specific waymark and try to edit it, I get the error:

An Error Has Occurred

Your request has resulted in an error. Please tell us what you were doing when this error occurred:

Remark: If I click on "My waymarks" and click on the edit link in the listing page, I get no error.
Update: The error only occurs, when I click on [edit] behind the waymark title. If I click on "Edit Waymark" on the right, it works fine.

Additional update: The reason for the error seems to be a ' (Apostrophe) at the end of the URL.

Edited by PISA-caching

Should be fixed now

11 hours ago, PISA-caching said:

The Website is working now, but when I open a specific waymark and try to edit it, I get the error:

An Error Has Occurred

Your request has resulted in an error. Please tell us what you were doing when this error occurred:

Remark: If I click on "My waymarks" and click on the edit link in the listing page, I get no error.
Update: The error only occurs, when I click on [edit] behind the waymark title. If I click on "Edit Waymark" on the right, it works fine.

Additional update: The reason for the error seems to be a ' (Apostrophe) at the end of the URL.

This should be fixed now.

• Upvote 1