Can't see anymore the 5 most recent logs when I'm not logged

OusKonNé & Cétyla

6 hours ago, Blue Square Thing said:

Yes, it seems to be - it was working the other day.

This got mentioned recently as a possible privacy issue on another thread, so it's just possible that the two things may be related. Or it might just be a change that got made by chance.

I see that the issue raised in the other thread with "new profile" details being visible to non-members has also been fixed. What's visible now to me seems a good compromise between enticing newbies to join and protecting the stuff that really should only be visible to members like logs and gallery photos.

• Helpful 1
10 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

I see that the issue raised in the other thread with "new profile" details being visible to non-members has also been fixed. What's visible now to me seems a good compromise between enticing newbies to join and protecting the stuff that really should only be visible to members like logs and gallery photos.

Oh indeed! I'm rather happy about that!

with regards to logging in every time: I'm possibly asked to log in again once every so many months. I'm literally always logged in. TO do you use an unusual browser or delete your cookies every day that you have to log in again and again?

• Helpful 1