Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
elyob

Web logs

Recommended Posts

I visited my first adventure lab caches.  I got the smileys.  How do I enter a visit log, informing next visitors about issues etc?

  • Surprised 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, elyob said:

I visited my first adventure lab caches.  I got the smileys.  How do I enter a visit log, informing next visitors about issues etc?

 

After you complete the Adventure, select "Activity" from the Home Screen on the Adventure app and add your log, as well as the rating you would like to provide for the Adventure. You may only provide a log if you have completed the entire Adventure.

  • Helpful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you.  Outside of the app, is there nowhere on the web to read about the Adventure or the Adventure's logs?

Share this post


Link to post

I see no way to read any comments by any prior completers of an adventure, nor any star rating.

Share this post


Link to post
On 11/14/2019 at 11:48 PM, Frau Potter said:

After you complete the Adventure, select "Activity" from the Home Screen on the Adventure app and add your log, as well as the rating you would like to provide for the Adventure.

The options to actually read "logs" written by players of a Lab Adventure is much appreciated - thank you :) .

 

On 11/14/2019 at 11:48 PM, Frau Potter said:

You may only provide a log if you have completed the entire Adventure.

I played only my 2nd Lab Adventure two days ago, but have already encountered a situation, where this restriction might be a bit of a problem. On one location of the Adventure, the CO had apparently a typo in the coordinates - they were about 150 m away from the actual location, where the answer to the question was to be found. In the end, I found it, but if I hadn't, there had been no way of telling other cachers (or the CO) in the Adventure Labs app that there is a problem.

Edited by baer2006
Typo
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1

×
×
  • Create New...