Web logs

elyob

2 hours ago, elyob said:

I visited my first adventure lab caches.  I got the smileys.  How do I enter a visit log, informing next visitors about issues etc?

After you complete the Adventure, select "Activity" from the Home Screen on the Adventure app and add your log, as well as the rating you would like to provide for the Adventure. You may only provide a log if you have completed the entire Adventure.

• Helpful 1
On 11/14/2019 at 11:48 PM, Frau Potter said:

After you complete the Adventure, select "Activity" from the Home Screen on the Adventure app and add your log, as well as the rating you would like to provide for the Adventure.

The options to actually read "logs" written by players of a Lab Adventure is much appreciated - thank you :) .

On 11/14/2019 at 11:48 PM, Frau Potter said:

You may only provide a log if you have completed the entire Adventure.

I played only my 2nd Lab Adventure two days ago, but have already encountered a situation, where this restriction might be a bit of a problem. On one location of the Adventure, the CO had apparently a typo in the coordinates - they were about 150 m away from the actual location, where the answer to the question was to be found. In the end, I found it, but if I hadn't, there had been no way of telling other cachers (or the CO) in the Adventure Labs app that there is a problem.

Edited by baer2006
Typo
  • Upvote 2