Geocaching Taxi Service - Moldova & Ukraine

Tweeter Mom

My partner, GDD, and I are planning a trip from the US to Moldova & Ukraine next year...primarily for geocaching.  In my research, I came across a taxi/transfer service called Odessa Transfer. They offer taxi and transfer services within Moldova and Ukraine. Their website states that they now offer geocaching taxi services within the 2 countries and we are VERY interested in this. I have found only one online review (a positive one) of the company on Tripadvisor.  Has anyone here utilized any of the taxi/transfer/geocaching taxi services offered by Odessa Transfer? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

On 10/27/2019 at 12:19 PM, Tweeter Mom said:

My partner, GDD, and I are planning a trip from the US to Moldova & Ukraine next year...primarily for geocaching.  In my research, I came across a taxi/transfer service called Odessa Transfer. They offer taxi and transfer services within Moldova and Ukraine. Their website states that they now offer geocaching taxi services within the 2 countries and we are VERY interested in this. I have found only one online review (a positive one) of the company on Tripadvisor.  Has anyone here utilized any of the taxi/transfer/geocaching taxi services offered by Odessa Transfer? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

I'm surprised that I haven't seen more of this from some of the popular destination countries such as those in the caribbean.  Seems like a good way for some enterprising youth to make a little cash by leading geocachers to caches.  

Edited by NYPaddleCacher