1 hour ago, jhuoni said:

After several failed attempts I bring this here:

Upload Complete

There is no image with that ID
HyperLink
[view link] [view link] [view link] [view link]

[Click here to upload another image] 

Anyone else getting this error?

Yep. Me too. Switching from Firefox to Microsoft Edge fixed the issue, but now I can't see Geocaching images. Haha.

It's been three hours, and I still cannot upload any photos on Microsoft Edge. I usually use Firefox, but recently all photo uploads thru Firefox show up as links, not photos. So I had to switch to Microsoft Edge. Today after not being able to upload any photos thru ME, I decided to try Firefox again, but still I get an error message. I cannot upload any photos on Firefox or Microsoft Edge. I'm at a complete standstill.

I lost my PC, and on my new one I'm not able to upload any picture to Geocaching at all. The same problem both on Logs and new geocache publishing. I have tried both Chrome and Edge. I'm getting the same error message: Something went wrong with the image upload, please try again later.

I have tried upload the same pictures in other apps, like mail, cachetur etc., and there are no problem. Anyone that can help?

As you can see, I can upload a picture here.

varnhem kirke.jpg

4 hours ago, Master Mariner said:

Have you checked that your image filesizes are less than 20Mb? I am not experiencing any problems uploading new WM photos or those of visits to WMs.

Indeed! My husband and I went to investigate, and he said to me, "There's no way it's over 20 Mb!"  Out of ALL the photos we took on that one device on our vacation, the ONE photo I couldn't upload was 20.7 Mb. All the others were 5-7 Mb. Go figure! I have no idea why that one photo was different.

Thank you for suggesting this. Now I can get back to work. 

12 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

Indeed! My husband and I went to investigate, and he said to me, "There's no way it's over 20 Mb!"  Out of ALL the photos we took on that one device on our vacation, the ONE photo I couldn't upload was 20.7 Mb. All the others were 5-7 Mb. Go figure! I have no idea why that one photo was different.

Thank you for suggesting this. Now I can get back to work. 

I had the same thing happen to me and that is why I thought that could be the problem! Glad that the problem has been resolved.