Memphis Nighttime cache

ArkansasBugman

I've submitted a nighttime only cache for approval.

I'm not going to make it available until the night of Oct. 31st. It's called "Nighttime Bughunt Multicache".

I'll be at the cache starting point on the night of the 31st when I release this cache. I'll have hot chocolate and goodies for all the first to finders. Sort of an informal Geo-gathering.

I wonder who will be first to find? Maybe Mustard Devil is already there in the river bottoms waiting to get it first!

Can anybody else make it?

quote:
Originally posted by Gibbenator:

Count me in but I will be a little on the late side due to trick or treatin'. (And yeah, I've already been told I'm a little too old for that but I just refuse to grow up!)

There must be a 'cacher nearby.... I smell DEET!

Bring some for everyone. icon_biggrin.gif

"When in doubt...hit it with a hammer" C²™

quote:
Originally posted by ArkansasBugman:

I was there tonight and it was plenty dark by 6:00 PM. So I'll get there before 6:00 on Friday.

The starting point is in the same area as the parking area for Bitbrain's 4X4 cache.

I'll be there from about dark-thirty til about 9:00.

My knee is still hurting from Bit's cache and you go and place it in the same area...see you there. icon_biggrin.gif

quote:

The starting point is in the same area as the parking area for Bitbrain's 4X4 cache.

Doh! I saw the title, I was fixing a night time cache too but luckly in a differnt area. I ordered the light reflectors and everything. Well thats good anyway that way I can get some hints on how to go about it anyway or imrove on it.

I'll try to be there sounds fun. But I doubt the kids (or the wife for that matter) will let me go on Holloween. But I'll be looking forward to it.

Been there... Done that...

quote:
Originally posted by CWL:

quote:

Doh! I saw the title, I was fixing a night time cache too but luckly in a differnt area. I ordered the light reflectors and everything. Well thats good anyway that way I can get some hints on how to go about it anyway or imrove on it.

I'll try to be there sounds fun. But I doubt the kids (or the wife for that matter) will let me go on Holloween. But I'll be looking forward to it.

http://www.geocities.com/cwlutterloh/geocaching/geocaching.html

I thought you wore the square pants in your family. icon_biggrin.gif

Have fun with the wife and kids...it is more importent, but if you do come bring lots of candy. icon_razz.gif

w00t!

I'm first finder on Bugman's night cache. What a fine cache it is, too! Which one of y'all is gonna beat my time of about 40 minutes? That's from parking area, through the stages and back to the parking area. icon_razz.gif

Another fantastic (or is it phantasmagoric) Bugman cache!

Update: Bugman says my 'official' time was 45 minutes.

[This message was edited by bitbrain on October 31, 2003 at 08:28 PM.]