MANY CATEGORIES NEEDING OFFICERS ASAP!

Waymarkers:

The following categories that I lead are in need of an officer or two to aid in approvals. If you are interested, please join any category group(s) listed below, message me your interest, and I'll try to make it happen. Thank you in advance for helping to keep Waymarking a viable activity in the community!

Bandshells group (Only three officers, we need an active officer badly!)

Feeding the Animals group (Only three officers, we need an active officer badly!)

Fraternal Order of Eagles group (Only three officers, we need an active officer badly!)

IMAX Theaters group (Only three officers, we need an active officer badly!)

Lodge-Style Accommodations group (Would love to have a European officer since many submissions come from that part of the world)

Man-Made Animal Bridges and Crossings group (Only three officers, we need an active officer badly!)

Master Architects - Deconstructivism group (Needs someone who appreciates art and architecture and the the master architects involved with this movement)

Master Architects - International Style group (Really would love to have a European officer who appreciates the art in architecture and the many international architects of this movement)

Moose Lodges and Centers group (Only three officers, we need an active officer badly!)

Soroptimist International Markers group (Only three officers, we need an active officer badly!)

Free Community Book Exchanges group (Very popular category looking for a couple of officers)

Most of the categories above are not very active so would not demand much of your time. Please consider!

NW_history_buff

• Upvote 1