No maps on the maps tab in profile

I just looked at the maps tab in my profile and after a while the maps suddenly appeared. Then I changed to "Waymarks Visited" and clicked on the "Submit" button, and now  the maps don't appear anymore - no matter what I do. Really strange behaviour.

I did a little research and it seems that the maps aren't loading, because the map uses HTTP instead of HTTPS. Depending on the browser there are different ways to make the maps load:

In IE a small window appears saying something like "Only secure Content is displayed" (I get a German text) and when I click on "Show entire Content", the maps are loaded.

In Waterfox/Firefox a small "i" Icon is displayed left of the web address field. When I click on it, a small window appears with an arrow to the right. After clicking on the arrow I see "Waterfox has blocked parts of this page that are not secure" and a "Disable protection for now" button. After clicking on that button the maps are loaded.

For my version (79.0.3945.117) of Chrome I didn't find any solution to display the maps. :-(

Edited by PISA-caching