Geocaching on TV this Tuesday 5/28/02

JoeyBob

Just got a call from Lynn Covey, the producer of the geocaching segment we filmed recently. The show will be on Time Warner Cable channel 24 at 7pm, Triangle Profiles is the name of the show. It will show again at another time, not sure when. Now you can see why JeffersonStone and myself are not relying on our looks to pay the bills!

JoeyBob

Hey JoeyBob ... any chance you're planning to video tape this segment? I could send you a blank tape if you wouldn't mind sending a copy this way!

----------------------------------------------------------------

Co-founder of the "NC/VA GEO-HOG ASSOCIATION"

... when you absolutely have to find it first!

Hey Hawk-eye, no problem. Triffid wanted a copy too, If you could email me his address. I already have yours, thanks again for the memento of your celebration. The TW people called last night, and they are sending me a copy of the tape. I will make copies off that one, better quality than off the tv. Believe it or not, Ryan and I are two pretty shy, attention avoiding individuals. Don't know how we got started with all this, but it has been fun.