Armchair Logger* - a multi-cache you can find* from home

24 minutes ago, Mister Doctor said:

Putting this one out there. This really is a multi-cache, but it works online too. Come visit Australia :)

https://coord.info/GC8DG1Z

If I ever get time to play, "a multi-cache" would be one of the caches (along with high-terrain trads)  I'd want to experience,  if I'm headed to a country that distant (if patches and nic gum both will hold me the trip ;-).   :)

It sounds cute, and good luck to you... but I probably wouldn't do that one just because of any negativity later.

- Pretty vocal about "armchair logging" and this hobby,  some would like nothing better than show me a hypocrite.      :D

1 hour ago, cerberus1 said:

If I ever get time to play, "a multi-cache" would be one of the caches (along with high-terrain trads)  I'd want to experience,  if I'm headed to a country that distant (if patches and nic gum both will hold me the trip ;-).   :)

It sounds cute, and good luck to you... but I probably wouldn't do that one just because of any negativity later.

- Pretty vocal about "armchair logging" and this hobby,  some would like nothing better than show me a hypocrite.      :D

Did you read the footnote for the asterisk in the cache page?

6 hours ago, Lynx Humble said:

Did you read the footnote for the asterisk in the cache page?

The "footnote" is above three of the words with asterisks.  It's pretty much in the middle among the text.  For a minute there, I assumed there were just a lot of words with asterisks that refer to nothing.  I'm sure it's fine, and it looks like people are playing along. 

I have a cache that has a dollhouse "park bench" with a magnet, and I thought people would have a chuckle when they see the ammo box "magnetically held under the park bench".  Probably half of the finders were simply confused.  I've actually gotten more complaints than I expected.  I'm not suggesting that you make something more ordinary instead.  But based on the results of the "park bench" cache, I've been placing fewer funny/unusual caches lately. :cute:

• Upvote 1