I totally forgot I had waymarks!

terratin

15 minutes ago, terratin said:

Haven't looked at them in ages and just found that one in the middle of nowhere was in fact visited twice! While the other one, at the centre of the universe never :lol:

Funny!

I'm always looking for partners for an Intl. Space station viewing/waymark. If you are ever interested, let me know.

I'm afraid my interest in waymarks is just not big enough. I just logged one of probably just two in Lebanon, but will probably forget again that Waymarking exists. I can't get the map to work anyway, and the name of my current home town, even if added the country sends me to South Africa, apparently. But I can't see it without map. So...

2 hours ago, terratin said:

I'm afraid my interest in waymarks is just not big enough. I just logged one of probably just two in Lebanon, but will probably forget again that Waymarking exists. I can't get the map to work anyway, and the name of my current home town, even if added the country sends me to South Africa, apparently. But I can't see it without map. So...

That's ok. It's still fun to see that your waymark got visits!

• Upvote 1

Hmm.. actually, if the weather is fine for once, bagging a few waymarks might be nice here (not that the weather will be fine). Do you know if there's a Waymarking app for iOS for now? Or any suggestion why the map might not work? I wonder if it's an ad blocker or something like that.

1 hour ago, terratin said:

Hmm.. actually, if the weather is fine for once, bagging a few waymarks might be nice here (not that the weather will be fine). Do you know if there's a Waymarking app for iOS for now? Or any suggestion why the map might not work? I wonder if it's an ad blocker or something like that.

A little bit of good news. ?

You don't need a Waymarking map to create an ISS waymark!  

I wish I knew why you can't get a correct map. 

I bet I can help, though. Do you need a Waymarking map? 

If you are wanting to know where waymarks are to visit: I often use the Nearest Waymark link on every geocache page.

If I want to post a waymark: determine the coordinates from the geocaching app and use them in the waymark creation. A very small map should appear at the top right of the page and you can confirm it looks right. But if doesn't, not a big deal. I usually check my coords on Google map. Just some ideas to consider.

10 hours ago, Max and 99 said:

A little bit of good news. ?

You don't need a Waymarking map to create an ISS waymark!  

I wish I knew why you can't get a correct map. 

I bet I can help, though. Do you need a Waymarking map? 

If you are wanting to know where waymarks are to visit: I often use the Nearest Waymark link on every geocache page.

If I want to post a waymark: determine the coordinates from the geocaching app and use them in the waymark creation. A very small map should appear at the top right of the page and you can confirm it looks right. But if doesn't, not a big deal. I usually check my coords on Google map. Just some ideas to consider.

Well, kind of. I live in a huge town (which Waymarking still doesn't know, despite using the country) and being able to plan a trip to cycle along quite a few waymarks would be great. There are not really many caches here, and certainly not where I'd like to go to. I did get the map working now (it was an ad blocker), but it's not really useful on my phone. So