List of Souvenirs

GeePa

Thanks Touchstone!  This list does look complete and contains all announced souvenirs even ones that are in the near future like International EarthCache Day which starts tomorrow.  Unfortunately, while for some it is obvious how to get them like state and country souvenirs, for others it is not so obvious how to get them or if their time has passed and there are not links to find out any more information on them.  However, I have found that if I search Google for the souvenir name that I can generally find a page with more information though.

• Love 1
On 10/12/2019 at 3:32 AM, GeePa said:

Unfortunately, while for some it is obvious how to get them like state and country souvenirs, for others it is not so obvious how to get them or if their time has passed

This section might help:

While souvenirs for geographical location are still discoverable, souvenirs for specific dates and time periods are likely not. If a souvenir has a time parameter, the souvenir zone will expire at the end of the time period. However, you can still discover souvenirs for events if you log your attendance after the fact.

Pretty much all of the time-based 2019 souvenirs currently listed have closed, other than CITO Season 2, which runs through 30 November.  Three more are coming up, per this blog post

Not listed on the souvenir page are all the mega event, giga event, and geotour souvenirs that have been awarded, which are likely more than half the souvenirs out there.  To get those, of course, you'd have to attend the corresponding event or complete the corresponding geotour.