A couple of movies for Geocaching

Blodlizrd

I don't knwo why you thought that was me... He obviously looks just like you, Bit. icon_biggrin.gif Plus I think it's kinda strange how that movie was made on the same beach and on the same day as the picture of your avatar was taken. Seems a little coincidental, eh?

[This message was edited by Blodlizrd on March 07, 2003 at 06:00 AM.]

quote:
Originally posted by Blodlizrd:

I don't knwo why you thought that was me... He obviously looks just like you, Bit. icon_biggrin.gif Plus I think it's kinda strange how that movie was made on the same beach and on the same day as the picture of your avatar was taken. Seems a little coincidental, eh?

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/blodlizrd/genanim.gif http://www.imagemagician.com/images/blodlizrd/hanzoanim.gif

Doh!

The Lizard man is really funny, HA HA , Things have always been competitive between me and Dave. But always in good fun of course. When we use to race RC cars, he made a banner that said ( Dewey, Cheatum, and Howe Racing Team ) just to PO the competition. If yall have a problem with us hiding so many just let us know and we will stop.............................................................................................................................................................................NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

This thread, while being funny at times, is ready to die. So, please let it die now.

If you had made all this up from dust, fine, but you are using a commercial site. Even though most can not understand what the commercial part is, it is time for this to stop.

Zahrim....

"There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night.

Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."

quote:
Originally posted by Blodlizrd:

This product is not even available in the United States. It was made exclusively for Romanian consumers.

dadgum, and I was getting the urge for some Fanta Shokata. their marketing strategy was beginning to work.

Jamie

quote:
Originally posted by Zahrim:

This thread, while being funny at times, is ready to die. So, please let it die now.

If you had made all this up from dust, fine, but you are using a commercial site. Even though most can not understand what the commercial part is, it is time for this to stop.

_Zahrim....

Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."_

Gee what a killjoy.. icon_confused.gif

Capn Skully

Vini Vidi Velcro I came I saw I stuck around.

quote:
Originally posted by Capn_Skully:

quote:
Originally posted by Zahrim:

_Zahrim....

Anything that intends you harm will stalk you silently."_

Gee what a killjoy.. icon_confused.gif

_Capn Skully

Vini Vidi Velcro I came I saw I stuck around._

Maybe he works for Pepsi....

Ken